Electrical Systems Architect
Dovetail Electric Aviation is leading the regional and general aviation industry into an exciting new, sustainable era by enabling aviation operators to fly commercially viable regional routes in nil emission, electric powered aircraft.
Dovetail is a team of passionate individuals who work closely together. Sustainability and integrity are our ethos and make up our core values. We will combine agility with innovation. We are putting Australia on the global map of electric aviation. This is an extremely exciting opportunity as the sector of electric aviation is poised for massive growth. Dovetail is uniquely positioned to be one of the global leaders, thanks to our partnerships with airlines (Sydney Seaplanes, Rex Airlines and European operators) and critical suppliers with which we have secured exclusivity (particularly magniX).
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical, Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 7 years of Aircraft Engineering experience in aerospace development programs
- At least 3 years experience with complex systems modelling. Ideally aerostructures, thermal management and electrical systems
- Specialised knowledge of airframe structures, aircraft powerplants and onboard electric systems
- Previous experience as team lead with people’s responsibilities
- Experience with broad array of engineering tools / languages including MatLab, Simulink, CATIA, Solidworks, FEM Structural and thermal modelling packages, CFD codes, Python or C++
- We are looking for a proactive electrical systems engineer that helps us developing the architecture of our electric powerplant , its implementation and certification
- Lead systems engineering activities for the integration and qualification of our integrated electric aircraft platforms, including development of specific components
- Use systems engineering skills, identify program requirements, verification methods, analyses plan and qualification and test programs
- Work with internal and external teams, customers and suppliers, throughout our product development cycle, to manage requirements plan, system validation and verification
- Support Certification documents preparation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com